Clemson canceled classes today so I got to stay inside and work on homework all
day...the joys of nursing school. Despite the work it was a nice mental health day and it gave me a good opportunity to get ahead on some work and reduce my stress level a little.
Although it is pretty and exciting, the
snow does pose it's own problems. Because class was canceled today, I now have a test the Monday after Spring Break (Psychosocial Nursing tests are hard enough WITH studying...I can only imagine what it will be like after a week of not touching notes). My clinical was also canceled for tomorrow because of the black ice and hazardous road conditions. While it will be nice to not have to wake up at 4:30am, we now have to make it up the last week of school amongst our exams. I think I have learned a life lesson...snow days are way more fun when you're a kid and all you have to worry about is dodging snowballs.

No comments:
Post a Comment