Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New specs...

I've known for some time that my vision has gotten worse so I finally decided to go get an eye exam. It was time for new glasses and I went in with the idea of getting something different and fun. I narrowed it down between two pairs-a beautiful brown pair that was very classy and a hot red pair. All my other glasses have been fairly conservative so I decided to step outside of my little box and get the red ones. Now that I have them I can't decide if I made the right choice. They are super cute but I keep thinking about the brown ones and just how "me" they were. I guess the ultimate question is whether I want to stick with "same old me" or step outside of that and go with the red. I have 60 days to return them if I don't like them so now is the time for decisions. Here's a sneak peak at the red...

No comments: