Friday, January 30, 2009

Bride Wars...

Tonight Courtney and I went out on a date to see Bride Wars. What a cute movie! The crazy thing was how much Courtney and I had in common with the two main characters. I was Kate Hudson's character-a successful, opinionated woman who loved food. Courtney was Anne Hathaway's character-a sweet, exercise-loving, school teacher. It was amazing how their friendship was so much like ours....although I hope we never go through the battle they do! The movie made me so excited about getting married and planning my wedding. Afterwards, Courtney and I talked about how close those things could be in our futures...EXCITING but a little scary at the same time!

1 comment:

Scottie said...

Isn't it cool how you get to that point in your life when you start to realize the exciting things ahead?! Girls always dream about them, guys think about them too, but now it's like about to actually happen! I just think it's cool how life does that to you ;-)