Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Welcome home...
Summer has officially begun! I finished my last exam on Saturday afternoon, spent my last night in Clemson(all alone in my apartment...it was sad), and was sitting at home on Sunday afternoon. Things have happened pretty fast since then. When I got home I didn't have a job and now I have multiple jobs! I am working at Cooper's Nursery again and I am also doing some babysitting. I started work at the nursery today which didn't give me much time off but I do enjoy my job.
The past three days I have worked so hard to get all my stuff unpacked and get my room in order and I finally finished today...I love organization! It has been great not having class the past couple days but I miss Clemson soooo much already. I think this summer is going to be great though...I already know I am going to be doing lots of traveling visiting friends and roommates and I am going to two weddings (Congrats Adam & Crina and Heber J & Carrie)! Here's to a great summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment