"Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Roommate Pictures
Yesterday my roommates and I took a break from studying and went to the Botanical Gardens to take pictures to hang in the new apartment (Peter went along as our photographer). We had so much fun and took some great pictures. I can't wait to hang them in our new apartment!
I am a southern girl through and through. I am a nursing student at Clemson University and I love everything about living in and going to Clemson. This is such an awesome time in my life...there is never a dull moment! I have amazing family and friends that support me and help me make it through the day. I'm lucky enough to be in love with my best friend and have him love me back. Things can get a little crazy at times but something always happens to make me grateful for what I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment