Thursday, April 24, 2008

End of the semester

Tomorrow is the last day of class and exams begin on Saturday. I suppose I should be excited because it means the last week of school before summer break but instead I am a little sad. This happens to me at the end of every semester though. It is great to have a break from classes and to go home and spend time with my family but it is also hard to leave Clemson. I love it here so much! It is sad to leave my friends and the place that is my home for nine months out of the year. Right now I am finding it incredibly hard to believe that I am a finishing up my sophmore year...I still feel like I should be a freshman. Time is passing by too quickly and it makes me sad to see the the great time I am having here at Clemson go by so fast! College is such a fun and amazing experience but it seems to end too quickly. This year I have truly learned to slow down and be grateful for all of the little things and moments...sometimes they are the ones that mean the most.

No comments: