Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm on island time...

If you had an entire summer to do anything you wanted what would you do? It has always been my dream to spend a couple of months on a tropical island just taking a break from life. I would live in a small apartment and spend every day on the beach and do nothing but relax. Instead, I am a college student who earns spending money from summer to summer because I am too busy to work during the school year. It would be nice not to work but I know that if I want money (which I have to have because I spend way too much of it) I have to. Even though I have to work I do enjoy working at the nursery. It's hard work but it is always a blast working with my family and I get a good suntan too. Maybe someday I will be able to take my extended island vacation but even if I don't...I'll always be on island time.

No comments: