Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving...and moving on

It is time to go back to school already! I leave Friday morning to go back to Clemson. As of right now I am in that tender stage where I am excited about the future but reluctant to leave the past. Clemson is my second home and I love the time I spend there but it is always a little tough to leave home and my family and friends. On top of that, life has thrown some unexpected punches lately all of which I can do nothing about. I have had to accept the fact that I do not have control over everything and that sometimes we have to learn to move on rather than looking for a solution. I have spent the whole week packing my life in boxes which is another thing I have problems with...actually I HATE IT! Packing and moving have got to be two of the worst tasks in the world and I am sure my fellow organization freaks will agree with me. This week has been all about moving...and moving on...

No comments: