Monday, June 30, 2008
The purpose of summer
I realized this week that I have not completed a single goal that I set for myself this summer! I had so many small projects that I wanted to work on....writing recipes in my cookbook, refinishing a piece of furniture for my room, a sewing project, etc. I had all of these projects planned for the summer because I don't have any extra time for them during the semester but when I have had free time this summer I haven't felt like doing anything. This conflict has caused me to ponder what the purpose of summertime is...is it a time for projects and things we never have time for or is it a time for relaxation and purposefully doing nothing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I feel the same Lauren. I have accomplished nothing and I have no motivation to do so!
Post a Comment